Mobile developers looking to build great mobile apps need a notification suite tailored specifically for Web3 to support on-chain transaction-based triggers. While Notifi solves notifications for browser-based Web3 dApps, more mobile-focused features like push notifications must be built.
The Notification SDKs should enable any Web3 app developer to allow their user to seamlessly:
1. Send notifications for any number of on-chain activities like receiving payments
2. Approve wallet transactions via notification instead of opening the wallet for transactions less than X amount.
3. Provide incentives for users to come back into the existing app via push notifications. E.g., Airdrops based on push notification clicks
4. Send push notifications based on on-chain triggers like prompting a user to buy a NFT whenever he loads > $500 on their wallet.
5. Promos and Update notifications from on-chain activity
When RPCs are down, users should be able to put use a custom endpoint for their own RPC and continue using the tool.
If you want to start working with other talented people, join a Superteam community. They're filled with developers, designers, marketers, and everyone else you'll need to ship your idea to production.
A short list of frequently asked questions about building on Solana.
A collection of 150+ winners from the past 6 Solana global hackathons.